Bust My Size

Join me on my journey to lose over 170 lbs. and become a healthier person.

Thursday, September 06, 2007

Day 562 (or Day 1 on the restart)

Weight: 247.4
Total Lost: 70.2

Here we go again. I'm still going to count my start date as back in 2006. It will, however, make my "lbs. per week average" look bad...oh well.

Yesterday went great. I think this working thing is really going to help. When I'm sitting around the house I have a tendency to graze. Yesterday I even put up a couple of cookie ads (the empty container ones that stick from the shelf) and it didn't even bother me. Woohoo! Giving myself a pat on the back for that one! LOL

Well I'm half asleep and need to get in the shower so I can wake up and get my day started. Just wanted to post so my 2 or 3 readers know I haven't wandered off again. :-)

5 Comments:

  • At 9:26 AM, Blogger Teresa said…

    Not to worry, just retarted myself. Have a great day.

     
  • At 12:29 PM, Blogger Knittingknutty said…

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     
  • At 2:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great re-start!

     
  • At 9:51 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Yay! I'm glad you're back, and I want you to know that going back to work after 6 years as an at-home mom was good for me and my kids. Good luck!

     
  • At 2:31 PM, Blogger Foodie Girl said…

    I am so glad to see you are back. You have always been a great inspiration to me, especially when you posted videos. Glad to see you back.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home