Bust My Size

Join me on my journey to lose over 170 lbs. and become a healthier person.

Sunday, September 02, 2007

Okay...I'm feeling guilty

I know I've disappeared for two months and I know you know why. Yes, I fell off the wagon HARD! I think I've gained close to 20 lbs. in two months.

So here I am again...trying once more. I promise you guys, Wednesday will be my official restart day. The kids start school on Tuesday and that's party time for Mommy! LOL My husband and I will go out for lunch that day and then my two months of binge eating must end.

I tell you what, I'm achy everywhere and my back is killing me. I look in the mirror and I see my face getting rounder and rounder. Why do I do this to myself???

1 Comments:

  • At 3:02 AM, Blogger Chubbymum said…

    Glad to see you back.

    I am sure you will get back to it and do really well.

    Chubbymum
    http://cmlosingit.blogspot.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home