Bust My Size

Join me on my journey to lose over 170 lbs. and become a healthier person.

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Week 69 (Restarting)

Ugh...how did it come to this? Since my last reported weigh-in (3 weeks ago) I've gained 10.2 lbs. Yep...my new weight is 238.2. :-( So basically I wiped out all of the progress I've made since Christmas.

Food today has been great. I discovered the nectarines that have been sitting in the fridge for almost a week and I've eaten 6 of them today! LOL I need to pace myself since I'm not going to the store again until Friday.

Tonight I went into the pantry/exercise room and cleaned up around the treadmill. I'm hoping to get on it tomorrow for at least half an hour.

Now I'm off to brush my teeth, floss, and swish with Listerine. This way I won't be as tempted to eat later this evening! :-)

So far, so good!

5 Comments:

  • At 10:11 PM, Blogger Kim said…

    Good for you for getting back on track!! :)

     
  • At 9:21 AM, Blogger Dee said…

    Wipe the slate clean. You're back on track now and that's what counts!

     
  • At 9:44 AM, Blogger Teresa said…

    Great to see you back. All the best.

     
  • At 5:53 PM, Blogger FatMom said…

    Hey, you're back, Jen, and that's what's important to focus on! Rock on, girl!

     
  • At 7:29 PM, Blogger TitanThirteen said…

    10 pounds, wow. I better not read that book! lol
    It's good that you've pulled yourself up before it really got out of hand though :o)
    Maybe you need a change in routine?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home