Bust My Size

Join me on my journey to lose over 170 lbs. and become a healthier person.

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Here we go again!

Helloooooo!!! Anybody out there??? It's been nearly 3 weeks since I posted last so I kind of wonder if anyone still bothers to stop by. :-/

Tomorrow, June 20th, I will be starting back up with this diet thing. I've taken entirely too much time off and have put on quite a few pounds in the process.

I will weigh-in tomorrow morning and will post the damage report sometime in the afternoon. Ugh...I'm dreading the public embarrassment. :-(

4 Comments:

  • At 10:46 PM, Blogger Kim said…

    I'm glad you're coming back!! I was starting to worry. Don't worry about any damage you may have done. There isn't any bit of it that can't be reveresed!! :)

     
  • At 9:01 AM, Blogger Teresa said…

    Welcome back. Fear not we've all been in the same boat.

     
  • At 3:27 PM, Blogger Amanda said…

    I'm still here. Looking forward to your return! Greetings from Holland, Amanda :)

     
  • At 7:26 PM, Blogger TitanThirteen said…

    I wondered where you were. I checked in every so often :o)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home