Bust My Size

Join me on my journey to lose over 170 lbs. and become a healthier person.

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Week 70

Current weight - 236.2 lbs.
This week's loss - 2.0 lbs.
Total loss - 81.4 lbs.

Well I did okay for 3 days and the rest of the week I was bad. I've got to quit eating all of these refined carbs! I swear as soon as I get one bite of something sugary I'm off track for days. The fact that I bought lots of yummy treats for the kids isn't helping either. Too much temptation with the ice cream, S'mores stuff, cookies, etc. It all has to go!

I did, however, find something to help with my sweet tooth, I think. Walmart carries sugar-free sno-cone syrup. The entire (16 oz.?) bottle has 50 calories. I have to save this treat for close to bedtime since artificial sweeteners make me crave the real thing, but I can have a HUGE bowl of shaved ice with syrup for almost no calories. If you haven't seen it, you can find it in the housewares department near the ice cream makers and sno-cone machines. The sugar-free kind comes in two flavors, cherry and blue raspberry. They are quite good but do not mix them. Blech!!! I also read that some people use the sugar-free coffee flavoring syrups on shaved ice. I bought a bottle of Sugar Free DaVinci Vanilla Syrup to try. Will let you know if it's any good!

2 Comments:

  • At 4:04 PM, Blogger Kelly said…

    Amazing Stats. You are doing great. Keep it up. You have lost so much already. I'm just starting the journey and have lost 2 pounds. One pound at a time, right.

     
  • At 2:41 AM, Blogger Kimberly said…

    Oy, you gotta change the total loss in the side bar thingy over there ----->

     

Post a Comment

<< Home