Bust My Size

Join me on my journey to lose over 170 lbs. and become a healthier person.

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Pepsi Euphoria

Well, that's what they should've named the new Diet Pepsi Max that rolled out June 1st here in the US. Holy crap this stuff is good! Has anyone else tried it? I've turned so many people on to it in the last few weeks, Pepsico should be giving me a cut of the profits! :-)

I'm not sure if it's because of the extra caffeine (has nearly twice as much as Diet Pepsi) or if it's the ginseng, but this stuff just makes me feel "happy"! According to Wikipedia, one of the side effects of ginseng is euphoria so maybe that's why? Either way, it's a nice calorie-free pick-me-up.

Like I told my fellow Mommy friends....it's like the first day of school in a can! :-D

11 Comments:

  • At 6:35 AM, Blogger TitanThirteen said…

    Diet Pepsi Max? I thought Pepsi Max was as "diet" as it got! lol

     
  • At 7:42 AM, Blogger Jen said…

    Yep. I'm guessing it's the same stuff that you guys have over there. If you check out pepsi.com you can see that the word "diet" is right there on the can. Maybe they thought it would sell more with the word "diet" right on the front? :-D

     
  • At 9:39 AM, Blogger Foodie Girl said…

    Haven't tried it yet, but I hear it's awesome.

     
  • At 12:49 PM, Blogger Abi said…

    Ah, thanks for releasing that secret - I love drinking coke so I will give it a whirl!

     
  • At 7:54 AM, Blogger TitanThirteen said…

    Where are you at?

     
  • At 10:01 PM, Blogger Foodie Girl said…

    Checking in. Everything okay?

     
  • At 4:36 AM, Blogger Wanna_B_slimmer said…

    Hey there.... where are youuuuuuuuuu

     
  • At 2:31 PM, Blogger Abi said…

    Hey Jen - long time no read -- you doing alright?

     
  • At 6:25 PM, Blogger Chubby Chick said…

    Jen, I've just discovered your blog. Congratulations on losing over 80 pounds! That is absolutely wonderful! I plan to read all of your posts, but just don't have the time right now. Hubby will be home from work soon.

    Diet Pepsi Max...gotta get me some of that! I've never tried it before. Hope it's as good as you say! :)

     
  • At 5:05 PM, Blogger TitanThirteen said…

    Jen, did you drown in that Pepsi or what!

     
  • At 8:58 AM, Blogger Teresa said…

    Helllooooooo anybody home!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home