Bust My Size

Join me on my journey to lose over 170 lbs. and become a healthier person.

Monday, September 03, 2007

Almost there!





Just 10 hours from now my kids will be heading off for school. Woohoo!!! The first half of the summer went okay, but this last half has been so stressful. The kids have been fighting nonstop morning, noon, and night.

I wish I could just lounge around the house tomorrow and enjoy my freedom, but I start my new job tomorrow. This is a real biggie for me since I haven't worked in over 7 years. I'm going to be a field rep for a company who puts up advertising in grocery and drug stores. Yeah, not some huge career opportunity, but the hours are extremely flexible. I can work pretty much any time the stores are open, so if the kids are home sick, I can just work when DH gets home or the next day. No boss looking over my shoulder all the time either. :-)

Today I did 30 minutes on the exercise bike. Caloric intake was terrible. :-( Ugh...must stop eating so much!!!

3 Comments:

  • At 10:07 AM, Blogger Dee said…

    I am VERY glad to see you're back!! I've been checking on you all this time :) Backsliding sucks, I know from experience, but what's important is that you're ready to get back on the weight loss train!

     
  • At 10:05 AM, Blogger Teresa said…

    Welcome back. Hope you're first day on the job went well.

     
  • At 7:29 PM, Blogger Jen said…

    Thanks guys! It feels good to be back! :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home