Bust My Size

Join me on my journey to lose over 170 lbs. and become a healthier person.

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Week 58 Weigh-In

Current weight - 227.4 lbs.
This week's loss- 2.0 lbs.
Total loss - 90.2 lbs.
Average Daily Calories - 2,021
Treadmill - Walked/Jogged 12.82 miles in 3 hours 45 minutes over 5 days burning 1,977 calories (calories burned calculated by Polar F11 HRM).

Ahhh...finally!!! Over 90 lbs. lost! :-) Let's see if I can hang on to it next week. I'm going to try!

Last week I did over 20 miles on the treadmill and it really kicked my butt. I had to take a couple of days off this week to make up for it. From now on I'll stick to 5-6 days a week so I can get a bit of a break now and then. On a related note, I can't seem to improve my running. I've been stuck on "Week 5" of the C25K forever and if anything, it's getting harder. Sometimes I think maybe I should give that up and just walk instead. I dunno.

Another thing has been on my mind a lot lately. I really need to find a new hobby or just something to fill my time during the day. I'm home all day and it seems like food is constantly on my mind and it's getting harder and harder to resist. I can't get a job since summer vacation is right around the corner and both kids will be home all day. Maybe I need to make a trip to the craft store this week? Just something to keep my mind and hands busy is all I need and maybe a new craft project would help with that.

4 Comments:

  • At 9:38 AM, Blogger Dee said…

    Wow! 90lbs, that is just amazing. I compared the two of us and I've been on WW 4 months longer that you and I've only lost 48lbs! I wondered, what am I doing wrong, then I realized....oh! I guess maybe I should exercise! (lol) All kidding aside, fantastic job.

     
  • At 7:50 AM, Blogger Teresa said…

    90 LBS that is amazing. Congrats. Happy Happy Joy Joy. Keep up the good work. All the best for continued success.

     
  • At 1:16 PM, Blogger FatMom said…

    You're an amazing inspiration! I'm so happy for you. A question, though...well, two really...number one: what finally clicked inside of you THIS time that has made you not only do it, but do it so well and with such dedication? And, related to number one...Number two: how do you stay motivated? Many congratulations! How about 90 of them?! Good for you!!

     
  • At 10:05 PM, Blogger Kim said…

    CONGRATULATIONS!!!! 90 lbs down is freaking AWESOME!! I am so thrilled for you. :) You should be very very proud of all that you have accomplished so far!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home