Bust My Size

Join me on my journey to lose over 170 lbs. and become a healthier person.

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Stressful day!

Today was my oldest daughter's 6th birthday party and I just had to deal with 23 5 and 6 year-olds for 2 hours. :-O This was our first birthday party away from home, and I guess it went okay. We had it at a local place which is basically a big warehouse with 6 huge blow-up moon walk house type things.

Foodwise, I was good during the party, but when we got home I had a BIG slice of leftover cake for "dinner". I don't know how many calories it contained, but we'll just call it 700. For "dessert" I had a bunch of cherry tomatoes and half an English cucumber with some lowfat dip. LOL Nice dinner, huh? I really hope I didn't damage my chances of losing weight this week. :-( The f'd up part was that the cake wasn't very good but I still ate it anyway.

Oh well, I have 2 more days to be good before weigh-in! Hope everyone had a great weekend! :-)

5 Comments:

  • At 8:47 PM, Blogger SuMarie said…

    I'm sure the cake won't do much damage. You'll just have to make up for it later. Birthday parties can be so stressful. Looks like yours turned out to be a success!

     
  • At 10:24 PM, Blogger TitanThirteen said…

    23 kids at one party??? You are a brave, brave woman my freind!! lol

     
  • At 1:06 AM, Blogger Kimberly said…

    Ugh, my son's 6th birthday party is on Saturday. I'm not looking forward to the inevitable stress...

    I'll bet keeping after all those kids more than made up for the cake :)

     
  • At 11:15 PM, Blogger Abi said…

    Ah, I hate it when I splurge on something just because it is one of my favorites and it doesn't even taste that great! But, I wouldn't worry about it -- you got back on track so you should be fine!

     
  • At 9:38 AM, Blogger Hear me ROAR said…

    I did that this weekend too.. had cake I didn't like... ate it anyway!

    Pick up and move on! lol that's what I told myself... (especially after the other treats this week lol)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home