Bust My Size

Join me on my journey to lose over 170 lbs. and become a healthier person.

Friday, March 16, 2007

Week 55 Weigh-In

Current weight - 229.8 lbs.
This week's loss - 0.8 lbs.
Total loss - 87.8 lbs.
Average Calories - 1876
Treadmill - Walked/Jogged 11.75 miles in 3 1/2 hours over 5 days burning 2,020 calories.

Woohoo! Fourth week of loss in a row! I'm feeling a lot better about everything, but I know I need to try harder. I'm still only one cookie away from disaster. :-(

When I got on the scales and saw a number in the 220's it really hit me. I can do this! Just 2.2 lbs. left until 90 lbs. lost! I also can't wait to lose another 10 lbs. Not only will that bring me to the two-teens, but I will be under 100 kilos! We Americans rarely use the metric system, but I'm looking for mini-milestones anywhere I can find them. :-)

4 Comments:

  • At 7:50 PM, Blogger SuMarie said…

    Great job on your losses. Keep up the good work.

     
  • At 1:54 AM, Blogger TitanThirteen said…

    It's great that you are sooooo close to your goals! Don't lose sight of them ok?!?

     
  • At 11:20 AM, Blogger Teresa said…

    Good for you. So close to your next goal must feel so great! Keep it up.

     
  • At 11:33 AM, Blogger Abi said…

    Congrats, Congrats! 90 LBS!?! That is wonderful!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home