Bust My Size

Join me on my journey to lose over 170 lbs. and become a healthier person.

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Week 51 Weigh-In

Current weight - 236.6 lbs.
This week's gain - 2.0 lbs.
Total loss - 81.0 lbs.

Well, the damage could've been worse! I ate waaaay too much this week. As a matter of fact, I got on the scales Sunday and they said I had gained a whopping 8 lbs.! So, as you can imagine, I'll happily take the 2 lb. gain and move right along. :-)

Today I did surprisingly well being that it's Valentine's Day. I did have a bit of dark chocolate and a frosted cookie, but my caloric intake was under control. Let's hope I can continue this good behavior for the rest of the week and finish my year of weightloss down a few more pounds.

I'm still sick, but getting better. I hope to be back on the treadmill in the next day or two...even if it's only walking.

Thank you all for your kind comments on my last post. You all are right...if I hadn't dieted this past year I'd surely be even heavier now.

This may sound horribly bitchy and mean, but I think I found my inspiration. There's this woman who I know that weighs around what I used to and she and I despise each other. Every time I want to eat I think about how jealous she'll be the next time she sees me much thinner. I know it's horrible, but just thinking about it is giving me the drive to go on. Please, oh please, don't think any less of me because of this! I just need this little "competition"...if only in my own mind...to get me back in the game.

6 Comments:

  • At 3:51 AM, Blogger TitanThirteen said…

    lol you are funny!
    Don't we all want to make someone jealous??? There's gotta be at least one person we all want to watch squirm with envy when we lose weight! Either that, or i'm just as nasty as you think you might be lol

     
  • At 9:24 PM, Blogger SuMarie said…

    Whatever works. I don't think any less of you. How many people do you know would have the balls to say it out loud? Hardly any. Competition is good. That is what keeps me going.

     
  • At 12:57 PM, Blogger Abi said…

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     
  • At 1:01 PM, Blogger Abi said…

    I don't think you are anywhere out of the norm with how you feel. I do understand how important having competition can help you out -- I have to have it too! The only thing I wouldn't do is rub it in her face - that will come back to haunt you! Congrats, on your 80 lb loss!

     
  • At 4:46 PM, Blogger Hear me ROAR said…

    Take the gain and move on! Don't let yourself get into a rut.

    I love motivation like that. Check out my blog for my new motivation...

     
  • At 12:13 PM, Blogger BigAssBelle said…

    Every time I want to eat I think about how jealous she'll be the next time she sees me much thinner. I know it's horrible, but just thinking about it is giving me the drive to go on.

    Oh cupcake, I don't think any less of you for that. I can't count the "resentment pounds" I've lost over the years. Nothing like a good "fuck ya, take that!" to carve off some weight.

    On the other hand, the best thing of all is to focus on the happiness and joy in my own life and let go of any of that gitcha stuff aimed at another.

    It's a goal ;-) Not there 100% I'm there more than I used to be ONLY BECAUSE I now work for myself and have limited contact with others.

    Aren't we just the most complex creatures? Take a human being ~ complex in the extreme ~ and throw in an eating disorder and dayum it just gets crazy at times. :-) You're doing great!!!! keep it up.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home