Bust My Size

Join me on my journey to lose over 170 lbs. and become a healthier person.

Monday, April 02, 2007

Week 57 Weigh-In

Current weight - 229.4 lbs. (3/28/07)
This week's gain - 0.8 lbs.
Total loss - 88.2 lbs.
Average Daily Calories - 2,106
Treadmill - Walked/Jogged 20.16 miles in 6 hours over 7 days burning 3,449 calories (calories burned calculated by Polar F11 HRM).

Sorry this update is late. I had my dad come down for a visit and both kids have been sick. Company is gone and the kids are getting better, so things are looking up!

First off I'd like to bitch about the keyboard on this freakin' laptop. At random times the cursor will jump to random places and it's driving me up the wall! I swear I'm not touching the touchpad! I've only used laptops for the past 5 years so it's not a "user error". LOL Okay...just had to get that off my chest! :-)

Yes, that's a little gain up there. I can't complain too much since I've posted a loss every week for the past 5 weeks. My food was a bit out of control this past week, and I'm still trying to fix that. It's a constant struggle. I did, however, do over 20 miles on the treadmill! Woohoo! That's a record for me! :-)

So there you have it! I'll be back in a few days to post "Week 58". Hope everyone is having a good week!

2 Comments:

  • At 6:36 PM, Blogger FatMom said…

    Given the circumstances, I'd say .8 of a pound is pretty gosh darn ok. And 20 miles?! You're amazing!

     
  • At 7:14 PM, Blogger Foodie Girl said…

    Great job on the treadmill. I am still struggling to get my fat ass back to the gym.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home