Bust My Size

Join me on my journey to lose over 170 lbs. and become a healthier person.

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Week 56 Weigh-In

Current weight - 228.6 lbs.
This week's loss - 1.2 lbs.
Total loss - 89.0 lbs.
Average Daily Calories - 2,061
Treadmill - Walked/Jogged 15.25 miles in 4 1/2 hours over 6 days burning 2,557 calories (calories burned calculated by Polar F11 HRM).

Hey guys! Well I had another decent week. If I can string enough of these together I might make it to ONE-derland by September! Wouldn't that be nice?

I did eat too much food this week, but I compensated by adding another hour on the treadmill. I've been watching Australia's Biggest Loser and it's keeping me going on the 'mill. Why is it that everyone I like gets voted off? :-(

Went to the dentist yesterday and it's going to cost $2,000 to replace the split tooth I had pulled back in December, as well as getting a few cavities filled. Ugh...what is the point of dental insurance if it covers nothing? More expensive plans cover more, but not enough to offset the higher cost. I had planned on buying myself some diamond earrings when I reached 100 lbs. lost and maybe getting my teeth whitened professionally, but instead I'll just fix this stuff. I don't want to look back 10 years from now and wish I had fixed things earlier. Oh, and I'm opting for the tooth-colored fillings which do cost a little bit more, just in case you're dying to know! :-D

4 Comments:

  • At 4:14 PM, Blogger TitanThirteen said…

    You are right, isn't insurance supposed to cover it? What exsactly DOES your insurance cover???

     
  • At 4:15 PM, Blogger TitanThirteen said…

    Who your fav on TBL? I'm going for Damien, he soooo rocks!

     
  • At 2:48 PM, Blogger Kimberly said…

    That sucks! The dental work, not the loss :) I've had so much dental work done in the last two years that if I didn't have good insurance, I would have gone bankrupt, so I feel your pain (both physical and financial!) Tooth-colored is worth it :D

     
  • At 10:51 AM, Blogger Jen said…

    It appears that my insurance doesn't cover anything major, just cleanings, x-rays, regular fillings, extractions. Hopefully I won't need any more work done for a while!

    At the beginning I really like Alex. He just seemed so sweet and nice. Then my favorite was Michael...he has such a nice smile and a gentle manner about him. I really dig tall guys, too! :-) Next it was Gerard...even with the extra weight he's a nice looking man. Beautiful sparkling eyes, nice smile. Once he gets nearer to goal weight he's going to be HOTTTT!!!!!! I guess my favorite now has to be "Homer Simpson". ;-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home