Bust My Size

Join me on my journey to lose over 170 lbs. and become a healthier person.

Saturday, April 07, 2007

It's snowing!!!


I woke up at 6:30 this morning to the sound of kids screaming, "It's snowing! It's snowing!" Sure enough, we've got a bit of the white stuff. This is pretty exciting because we live in the southeast right off the coast and it doesn't snow here very much. You want to know the best part? This time I was able to get out with the kids and build a snowman. The last time we had any significant snow I was too big for my coat to fit properly so I couldn't do much. Woohoo!!!

5 Comments:

  • At 12:09 AM, Blogger Judi Finneran said…

    Congratulations on your terrific weight loss to date! How fun to wear a coat which did not fit before and to be able to build the snowman.

    Cheers,

    Judi
    www.in-homefitness.com

     
  • At 5:40 PM, Blogger Foodie Girl said…

    Hooray for you! I bet it was a lot of fun to go out and spend that quality time. It's something the kids will remember for a long time.

     
  • At 5:49 PM, Blogger FatMom said…

    Whoo-hooo is right! Good for you!!!!!

     
  • At 7:21 AM, Blogger TitanThirteen said…

    I hate doing the snowman thing! The kids desert me and leave me to do it myself and my fingers freeze off! And the kids keep yelling at me to make it bigger! Yeeer right, do it your bloody selves! lol

     
  • At 7:22 AM, Blogger TitanThirteen said…

    ...But the snowball fights are fun :o)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home