Bust My Size

Join me on my journey to lose over 170 lbs. and become a healthier person.

Sunday, April 08, 2007

10K

Recently jwbrown1969 on YouTube's Gut2Cut group lost 100 lbs. and decided he'd celebrate it by swimming 10K. He asked if anyone wanted to join him by doing a 10K with him and several people responded. Some walked while another biked. I committed to walking at least a 5K, but ended up doing the full 10K (6.2 miles!!). See my video and watch my face become red as a beet by the time it's done! LOL

5 Comments:

  • At 8:53 AM, Blogger Nicole said…

    Awesome video Jen! Great job! I've always wondered about the treadmill too- I think I tried it once and mine may have just rolled back to zero but I can't remember for sure ;-)

     
  • At 5:53 PM, Blogger Foodie Girl said…

    I watched every second! Great job! I bet your legs were burning. I got to watching so much that after awhile you look like a robot on the video. Staying in one place doing the repeat motion does that. Good work!

     
  • At 2:01 PM, Blogger Jen said…

    Thanks, guys! I think I'm going to try to do another "10K" later this month.

     
  • At 2:18 PM, Blogger Nicole said…

    I'll do that "10k" "with" you! LOL ;-)

     
  • At 4:09 PM, Blogger Abi said…

    Jen, that was awesome! What an accomplishment! Your motivation is so inspiring!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home