Bust My Size

Join me on my journey to lose over 170 lbs. and become a healthier person.

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Week 42 Weigh-In

Current Weight - 240.8 lbs.
This week's loss - 0.0 lbs.
Total loss - 76.8 lbs.
Average calories per day - 2434
Treadmill - 2.15 miles in 35 minutes burning 443 calories.

As you can see I had another bad week. This week there wasn't as much "undocumented nibbling", but I still had too many calories. Yesterday, however, I seemed to turn a corner. I was pretty good and had just under 2,000 calories--which I haven't been able to do in a while! Keep your fingers crossed, I might just be re-gaining some kind of control here.

I'm still just 0.8 lbs. away from my Christmas goal and I really, really want to meet it! Originally, I had planned to get to 240 by my last weigh-in before Christmas (12/20), but I'm changing that.

Since we'll be out-of-town on Wednesday the 27th, I'll move my weigh-in to Christmas morning. As long as I weigh 240 or less by the 25th, in my eyes I'll have met my goal.

I haven't exercised since last Wednesday, and I'm not sure when I'll pick that up. I'm sort of tempted to just put off exercise for the next 2 1/2 weeks and start over with the new year. With everything going on between now and then, it would be one less thing to stress over, and with me stress = binge eating.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:22 PM, Blogger TitanThirteen said…

    I don't think i'm going to be too vigilent untill after new years either.
    But .8 away from your Christmas goal..go for it!!

     
  • At 5:12 PM, Blogger Moby Dick said…

    Wow, you have lost nearly 80 pounds! That is really great, and I hope you keep going!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home