Bust My Size

Join me on my journey to lose over 170 lbs. and become a healthier person.

Friday, November 03, 2006

OMG!!! I did it!!!

I can't believe it! I can not believe that I actually jogged 1.4 miles at one time without stopping! This is something I have never ever done in my entire life. Back in grade school when you had to run a mile, I would run the first few hundred feet and walk the rest. Even when I lost a lot of weight before, I couldn't run like this. Woohoo!!! This is such an awesome feeling, I just had to share. Hope everyone is having a wonderful day!

3 Comments:

  • At 7:46 PM, Blogger TitanThirteen said…

    Wow, that IS fantastic! Looks like the program you are doing is a really good thing!
    Keep up the awesome work - tomorow you will run 1.5 :o))
    And leave all us couch potatos still at zero k lol

     
  • At 9:34 AM, Blogger Abi said…

    that is awesome work! I want to be able to run like that ... eventually! But congrats to you on your accomplishments!

     
  • At 1:29 AM, Blogger FatMom said…

    WHOA! That's so awesome!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home