Bust My Size

Join me on my journey to lose over 170 lbs. and become a healthier person.

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Week 39 Weigh-In

Current Weight - 240.4 lbs.
This week's loss - 1.4 lbs.
Total loss - 77.2 lbs.
Average calories per day - 1967
Treadmill - 4.46 miles in 1 hour over 2 days burning 889 calories.

Pretty good week. I'm quite shocked that I had any loss after last week's huge loss, but I'll take it!

Friday afternoon I came down with a terrible head cold which has now moved to my chest so I haven't been able to run. As far as exercising goes, it looks like I may be out of commission until next week. Since I've been sick and not exercising for a week, I'll probably go back and repeat Week 6 of the C25K. I did manage to complete Week 7 before all of this, so it should only be a temporary set-back.

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving and I will be taking the day off. I will eat whatever I want without counting calories. Friday I'll be back on the horse, I promise! :-) I don't like pie so I've been entertaining the idea of making some peanut butter fudge for tomorrow, but I think I might get myself into trouble with that.

Went shopping today and picked up some new clothes. When I started this diet I was a tight size 26 pants (probably a solid size 28) but now I'm a size 20! Woohoo!!! Almost in the teens! I'm right between a 2X and 3X shirt since I've got big boobs (DDD), so that's coming down from a somewhat tight 4X. Things are definitely improving.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

2 Comments:

  • At 4:14 PM, Blogger Arianne said…

    Hello,

    I found your blog today and you made me smile. I am going to follow you on your journey as I have fallen off mine and perhaps you can help me too.
    http://bryce4life.typepad.com/pleasantly_plump/

    These days with not working and my own 2 kids I am doing a whole lot of nothing.

     
  • At 1:55 PM, Blogger Kimberly said…

    Good job. Seems like everyone is sick lately.

    I thought about taking Thanksgiving off and not counting calories too (mostly because of how time-consuming it would be to calculate all the homemade goodies that I didn't make myself), but I had been writing little notes on everything I ate and at the end of the day, I couldn't go to bed without recording it all. It took me a long time, but in the end, I only had 1328 calories. I didn't eat any pie, and turkey is super low-cal! Cranberry sauce, however, is not.

    That's amazing news about your clothes. I had to buy new clothes recently also, but I only bought shirts. I'm in that crappy phase where my pants are all too big but my inspiration pants are still a touch too small. I'm hesitant to spend money on pants because of it.

    Anyway, hope you had a great Thanksgiving even if you don't like pie! *gasp* :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home