Bust My Size

Join me on my journey to lose over 170 lbs. and become a healthier person.

Monday, December 04, 2006

I've been tagged

Kimberly tagged me so here we go! :-)


4 jobs I've had
  • Pizza Delivery Driver
  • Assistant Manager at Pizza Hut
  • Office Assistant
  • Cashier

4 Movies I watch over and over

4 places I have lived

  • Hampton Roads, Virginia
  • Jacksonville, Florida
  • Berkshire County, Massachusetts
  • Anniston, Alabama

4 Tv Shows I watch

4 Places I've been on Vacation

  • Wells, Maine
  • Orlando, Florida
  • Boston, Massachusetts
  • Williamsburg, Virginia

4 Websites I visit Everyday

4 Favorite Foods

4 Places I'd rather be right now

  • Playing in the snow (we rarely get snow)
  • Shopping at the mall
  • 1989 (ahh...the good ol' days)
  • Driving on the open road

4 Favorite Bands/Singers (my taste varies widely)

  • Greg Page (Greg Wiggle, Yummy Yummy...soooo sad he retired)
  • Weird Al
  • Joan Jett
  • Enya

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home