Bust My Size

Join me on my journey to lose over 170 lbs. and become a healthier person.

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Week 40 Weigh-In

Current Weight - 245.0 lbs.
This week's gain - 4.6 lbs.
Total loss - 72.6 lbs.
Average calories per day - 2131
Treadmill - 4.46 miles in 1 hour over 2 days burning 889 calories.

Um...yeah...uh...that is quite a gain, isn't it? I pigged out on Thanksgiving and I wasn't very good the other 6 days. Add that to almost no exercise and that's a perfect recipe for disaster. Looking back I can see that I had waaaay too many refined carbs which seem to trigger binge-type behavior in me.

Today is a new day and I'm really trying to get back to the super/whole foods thing. I'm hoping that most of that 4.6 lbs. is water weight. We'll soon see, won't we? I have 3 more weigh-in days before Christmas and I really want to get under 240 by then. There's still hope if I can get my act together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home