Bust My Size

Join me on my journey to lose over 170 lbs. and become a healthier person.

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Weekly Weigh-in

Current Weight - 265.8
This week's loss - +0.8 lbs. (gain)
Total loss - 51.8 lbs.
Average calories per day - 1886
Treadmill - 5.97 miles in 2 hrs. over 4 days
Total calories burned this week according to Calories Per Hour - 793.

What happened? I can't believe I had a gain this week! I did everything right and did not slip up at all. The only thing that was different this week was that I probably consumed way too much Diet Lipton Green Tea with Citrus. The label says it has no calories, but it does contain Aspartame which in the past has slowed my weight loss. Needless to say, I stopped drinking so much of it after hopping on the scales.

Hopefully I'll have a loss next week. I'm not letting this little bump in the road ruin everything. As long as I stick to the plan, my body has no choice but to fall in line.

3 Comments:

  • At 12:00 PM, Blogger Kimberly said…

    Exactly. That's what I always tell myself when I plateau - eventually, the body has to do what it's told :)

    I hope you are having a good week otherwise.

     
  • At 1:56 AM, Blogger FatMom said…

    Hang in there! Maybe a big loss next week for you!

     
  • At 5:48 PM, Blogger Kimberly said…

    Tag! You're it!

    If you don't know what this is about, have a look-see :) I'm still working on mine, so it's not posted yet...

    Hope your week is going well.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home