Bust My Size

Join me on my journey to lose over 170 lbs. and become a healthier person.

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Hanging on by a thread

Friday I seriously binged and ended up having 3,000 calories that day. Half of that was ice cream and junk food. This is why I think the Atkins diet would be good for me. I never overeat on the good stuff, only the bad stuff, but I just can't give up all carbs.

As a "re-affirmation" to myself and my diet, I have cut out everything sweet for the past two days and I have forced myself to stay around 1700 calories/day to help make up for my bad day. The sweetest things I've been eating are the clementine oranges that were on sale. :-) I'm not going to have any more sweets until weigh-in time. Tonight was so difficult watching my husband eat a big bowl of ice cream. I had to leave the room. :-(

I stumbled across this recipe for whole wheat pizza crust which I'll try making later this week after I finish my whole wheat pasta salad. I'm in the mood for pizza and with that crust and some 2% mozzarella cheese, I might be able to make a reasonably healthy one!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home