Bust My Size

Join me on my journey to lose over 170 lbs. and become a healthier person.

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Weekly Weigh-in

Current Weight - 273.8
This week's loss - 2.0 lbs.
Total loss - 43.8 lbs.
Average calories per day - 2036
Treadmill - 8.64 miles in 3 hrs. over 3 days
Total calories burned this week according to Calories Per Hour - 1,211.

Only 62 days until school starts. I keep repeating that to myself in my head. I've been having such a hard time of it lately with the kids constantly around and having no normal routine. I find myself wanting to eat from the stress and when they finally go to bed, I want to "reward" myself with a nice food treat. The past 3 days have been extremely difficult.

What I really need to do is to sit down and write out a meal plan for the kids (including snacks) for the next few weeks. If I could manage to find the time to do this, I think it would help me out tremendously. Then I wouldn't be stuck looking through all the goodies in the pantry trying to find something for them to eat while drooling all over the food. :-D This would probably help improve their diet as well. They're your typical American kids...eating waaaaaay too much sugar and not enough whole foods.

I recently took my measurements and so far I've lost:

0.5" Forearm
2.25" Upper Arm
0.25" Neck
4.5" Bust
3.5" Waist
3.75" Hips
2.25" Thigh
1.25" Calf

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home