Bust My Size

Join me on my journey to lose over 170 lbs. and become a healthier person.

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Weekly Weigh-in

Current Weight - 265.0
This week's loss - 2.8 lbs.
Total loss - 52.6 lbs.
Average calories per day - 1981
Treadmill - 7.36 miles in 2 1/2 hrs. over 5 days
Total calories burned this week according to Calories Per Hour - 992.

Woohoo!!! I finally made it to 50 lbs.! I feel really good since I'm now below my starting weight of my last big diet. I've been down this road before so I know I can do it! :-)

My husband was home sick today so I didn't do the treadmill. I don't know why I didn't other than the fact that him being home messed up my normal daily routine. Plus, I guess I'm a little self-concious when someone over the age of 5 sees me working out. LOL Tomorrow is a new day and I promise I will workout even if he is home again.

34 days until school starts!

7 Comments:

  • At 8:48 PM, Blogger Kimberly said…

    Before I started reading every weight loss blog I could find, I really did doubt that anyone was ever successful at losing a lot of weight. I mean I know that girls who are 10 lbs over their goal can do it, but I thought that significant weight loss (30, 40, 50, 100, etc.) was really rare. My hope is renewed! Congrats on 50 :)

     
  • At 8:56 PM, Blogger Kimberly said…

    Oh I also wanted to say I took what you said about "mini-milestones" to heart and have rearranged my stats section. Thanks!

     
  • At 1:38 AM, Blogger A BLOG NOT HERE said…

    Hi Jen :) HUG

    Oh my God you lost 50 I repeat 50 pounds!!!!!!!!!!! I am beyond proud of you, honey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    More hugs and a big kiss and you have just inspired me to do the same!!!!!!!!!!

     
  • At 1:26 PM, Blogger FatMom said…

    Whoooo-hoooooo, Jen!! I'm SOOOO excited for you!!! 50 pounds is an amazing accomplishment!!! Wow! Are you going about your weight loss the "old fashioned way?" Lower calories and exercise? Or are you on a specific "diet," such as South Beach or WW? Many, many congratulations!!

     
  • At 9:48 PM, Blogger Lynn Dombrowski said…

    Yeah for Kimberly!

    wow, I'm super *duper* happy for you. :)

    You should treat yourself!

    Go shopping and buy a pretty pair of earings or a nice tube of lipstick or something.

    Go wild.

     
  • At 12:07 AM, Blogger TitanThirteen said…

    I hope you got a reward after losing 50 lbs coz that is an awesome accomplishment!!!
    I'm soooo jealous i could rip my hair out!! lolol

    You go girl!!

     
  • At 8:57 PM, Blogger Jen said…

    Thank you everyone! Your wonderful comments mean the world to me. :-)

    Kimberly: I popped over to your blog and read every single word. I'll be closely following your progress and can't wait to see your transformation!

    Fatmom: Yep. Doing it the old fashioned way. Staying under 2000 calories per day and exercising 4-5 days a week. The only twist is that I'm trying to focus on Superfoods and stay away from highly processed stuff.

    Fat Bitch: Thanks, hon! You are an inspiration too. Now get back on that wagon fast cuz I'm running up behind you! :-)

    Cactusfreek: Hmm...reward... Well my husband did install a new toilet in our bathroom. Does that count? LOL :-D

     

Post a Comment

<< Home