Bust My Size

Join me on my journey to lose over 170 lbs. and become a healthier person.

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Weekly Weigh-in

Current Weight - 276.6
This week's loss - 2.2 lbs.
Total loss - 41.0 lbs.
Average calories per day - 2108

The good news...I finally made it over 40 lbs. lost! It's really starting to feel "real". I can't believe I'm only 9 lbs. away from 50! The bad news...No exercise this week and the caloric intake wasn't that great.

I know it's not a good excuse for no exercise, but things have been hectic around here. My oldest had her ballet and tap recital last weekend and there was also a rehearsal too. My dad came down for a visit today so I've been cleaning my butt off around here. (Does that count as exercise? :-) I'm not the best housekeeper, so when I have company coming over it can take a day or two to prepare. Sad, I know.

I've also been cat-sitting two insane solid white kitties (Frosty and Marshmallow) and they've taken up residence in my pantry/laundry/exercise room. The 20 lb. male cat, Frosty, has been really aggressive towards me so I've been steering clear of him and staying out of the room. Hopefully they'll be going home in a day or two.

4 Comments:

  • At 6:52 PM, Blogger Kim said…

    Awesome job!! You'll be at the 50 pound mark before you know it!! :)

     
  • At 12:26 AM, Blogger Lynn Dombrowski said…

    I'm so happy for you!

    Yeah!!

    I hope the cat sitting goes well.

     
  • At 8:35 AM, Blogger Jen said…

    Thanks everyone! Your support really means a lot. :-)

     
  • At 1:25 AM, Blogger TitanThirteen said…

    I'm soooo jealous!!! You go girl! :o))

     

Post a Comment

<< Home