Bust My Size

Join me on my journey to lose over 170 lbs. and become a healthier person.

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Weekly Weigh-in

Current Weight - 275.8
This week's loss - 0.8 lbs.
Total loss - 41.8 lbs.
Average calories per day - 2166
Treadmill - 6.82 miles in 2.5 hrs. over 3 days
Total calories burned this week according to Calories Per Hour - 984.

Well at least I didn't gain! :-) This week my goal will be to eat better. I've been looking through my food diary and I really don't like what I see. Way too much junk food and not enough fruits and veggies. Lately I've been eating tons of chocolate and loads of cookies too.

Notice my new pic over on the side? I had to take a pic to send to my half-sister whom I have never met and only recently located. I swear I'll be seeing spots for weeks after taking a couple of dozen pics of myself. This is one of the better ones. I like how the fluorescent ceiling light met up with the sunlight from the window next to me and the flash from the camera. It makes my hair have a weird light on top/dark on the bottom fade effect.

4 Comments:

  • At 1:21 AM, Blogger TitanThirteen said…

    I kinda like the old pic better. You are really pretty without make up. It may sound corny, but it's like the saying goes, "if it isn't broken, don't fix it".
    I really hope that didn't sound offensive, it was ment to be a compliment :o))

     
  • At 1:00 PM, Blogger Kim said…

    Congrats on the loss! Never beat yourself up over a small loss, it will be a gain any day of the week!

     
  • At 3:10 AM, Blogger Jen said…

    Awww...thank you, Cactusfreek! I normally don't wear much makeup, just a little eyeliner and mascara to keep my blue eyes and blonde lashes from looking completely washed out. In the new pic I put on a little lipstick and tried to blot most of it off. I'll be taking progress photos soon so this pic won't be up for too long.

     
  • At 3:14 AM, Blogger Jen said…

    Thanks, Kim. You're right, any loss is a good loss. But I'm sooooo ready for another 3 lb. loss week. :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home