Bust My Size

Join me on my journey to lose over 170 lbs. and become a healthier person.

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Weekly Weigh-in

Current Weight - 267.8
This week's loss - 1.8 lbs.
Total loss - 49.8 lbs.
Average calories per day - 1854
Treadmill - 5.84 miles in 2 hrs. over 4 days
Total calories burned this week according to Calories Per Hour - 795.

So close! I can't believe I missed 50 lbs. by only 0.2 lbs. I even hopped on and off the scales a few times trying to make that magic number appear but it never did. :-( Next week I will see 50 lbs. gone for sure!

4 Comments:

  • At 6:41 PM, Blogger FatMom said…

    Jen! WOW!!!! You're doing sooo great!!! Almost 2 pounds?! Gosh, I hope you did a happy dance! All of your hard work is paying off so nicely...

     
  • At 9:05 AM, Blogger chrissie said…

    YAY!!!!!!!!

    You should spend all day dancing in celebration (it'll help get rid of that .2)!

     
  • At 4:12 PM, Blogger Twisted Cinderella said…

    I was hoping to get 50 lbs this week too. I was at 49 lbs. You are doing amazing!

    http://skinniereverafter.blogspot.com/

     
  • At 3:15 AM, Blogger Kimberly said…

    That's awesome! That gives me hope :) Keep up the good (and no doubt hard) work!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home