Bust My Size

Join me on my journey to lose over 170 lbs. and become a healthier person.

Friday, June 16, 2006

Weekly Weigh-in

Current Weight - 278.8
This week's loss - 2.4 lbs.
Total loss - 38.8 lbs.
Average calories per day - 1950
Treadmill - 5.54 miles in 2 hrs. over 2 days
Total calories burned this week according to Calories Per Hour - 807.

I twisted my ankle coming off of a ladder last weekend, so I haven't been on the treadmill since. I'm hoping to get back into exercising on Monday...giving my poor sore ankle time to heal.

My caloric intake was right on target this week, and I finally made it to the 270's! Woohoo! Hoping to hit the 40 lbs. lost next week so keep your fingers crossed. :-)

I'd post before and progress photos, but my "before" pics were taken when I had already lost 13 lbs. so I don't think the difference would be very noticable. When I hit 250 I'll put them up, that way they'll show an actual 50+ lb. loss between the pics. I need to take my measurements again too as I haven't done so since early March.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home