Bust My Size

Join me on my journey to lose over 170 lbs. and become a healthier person.

Saturday, May 12, 2007

Week 63

Current weight - 230.2 lbs.
This week's loss - 2.4 lbs. (from my peak on Monday)
Total loss - 87.4 lbs.

Things are still pretty rough around here. I found myself so far off track that it seams nearly impossible to recover. :-(

Here's the new plan... Between now and the end of the school year (June 14th) I'm going to allow myself 2500 calories per day. I doubt I'll lose any weight at this level, but at least I won't gain. I'm still writing down everything I eat, too. Things are going to be hectic around here between now and then so that's why I chose that date.

So far so good for this week. Instead of having a snack last night I just went to bed. With the way things have been lately, that was real progress for me! :-) I'll be back after my next weigh-in on Wednesday.

5 Comments:

  • At 9:29 AM, Blogger Linda J said…

    Hi...I have accidently stumbled onto your blog post in my computer class. Don't feel discouraged about some weight gain. Focus on the little things you do each day to make yourself healthier. Eventually you will be where you need to be. Keep walking...it will clear your mind from the hectic life of being a mom. Visualize yourself being healthy and happy. Good luck!!

     
  • At 2:51 AM, Blogger TitanThirteen said…

    Woohoo, Jen's popping up in computer class! lol

    You'll find your mojo again. You always do :o)

     
  • At 5:45 PM, Blogger FatMom said…

    How's it going, Jen?

     
  • At 9:15 AM, Blogger Adam said…

    I stumbled across your blog too, but I was looking for other people blogging who were dieting.

    Anyway, I hope things get less hectic for you and that you maintain your 2500 calorie limit during that time. As you said, at least you won't be gaining.

    Work through the difficult times and don't beat yourself up about - and then get back on the horse when things settle down!

    I will be following your progress!

    Peace,
    Adam

     
  • At 11:59 AM, Blogger Foodie Girl said…

    Hey Jen. Don't I know the feeling! It's been hectic for me as well. Hope this next week finds you healthy and happy.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home