Bust My Size

Join me on my journey to lose over 170 lbs. and become a healthier person.

Friday, May 04, 2007

Week 62

Okay guys, this whole diet thing is falling apart. I just can't stay on top of it right now. If I could put my finger on exactly why, that would be great and I could address the problem. I guess there's just so much going on and I'm being pulled in a thousand directions. I'm not giving up and I'm definitely not leaving. I just need a couple days (maybe a week) to regroup.

Fortunately, my husband will only be going to school for 2 days instead of 4 from now on, so I'll have more help with the kids. :-) That will help my psyche tremendously!

4 Comments:

  • At 8:30 PM, Blogger Foodie Girl said…

    Hey you. Hang in there okay? I know, this sucks. Believe me, I have had the month from hell. But, you've got a great support system out there. If time is what you need, time is what you shall have. Let us know if we can help along the way.

     
  • At 6:42 PM, Blogger Abi said…

    Hey, we all need that from time to time.

     
  • At 12:58 AM, Blogger Kimberly said…

    If you can stick with just one aspect of your weight loss plan, maybe you won't feel like you've given up and when you're ready to jump back in, it will be so much easier.

    Every time I quit dieting in the past, it was sort of an "I might as well give up since I already quit" type of thing.

    I hope to hear good things from you soon.

     
  • At 10:20 AM, Blogger Red said…

    Hang in there, Jen. You've made wonderful changes in your life over the past year. Those changes take a lot of energy, so it's natural to feel a little burnt out or overwhelmed. But don't look at this as taking a break from those habits; look at it as a shift in focus. You're not ignoring your diet, health, etc., you're just shifting its place of focus in your life. I bet you'll be surprised at how many of the good habits have become second nature. :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home