Bust My Size

Join me on my journey to lose over 170 lbs. and become a healthier person.

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Week 61 Review

Current weight - 225.2 lbs.
This week's loss - 1.6 lbs.
Total loss - 92.4 lbs.
Average Daily Calories - 2,269
Exercise - None. :-(


Weeks like this are kind of a double edged sword. I did so poorly on my food this week. My choices were good, but the quantity was just insane. Regardless, I still lost a decent amount of weight. The problem? Next week when I actually exercise and eat better, I may lose nothing. Weeks with no loss (or even a gain) really mess with my head. So am I happy about my loss today? I don't know.

Later today I hope to get back on the treadmill. Although I'm still a bit congested, I feel I'm ready to start walking again. I may wait a few more days to get back to running.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:51 PM, Blogger Kim said…

    Wow - even with not feeling well, you are still kicking butt!! I am SO impressed.

    I hope that you are feeling 100% better soon!! Take care of yourself!

     
  • At 7:03 AM, Blogger TitanThirteen said…

    At least you are prepared for a bad scale week, so you can let it slide off your back.
    Congrats on the loss this week!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home