Bust My Size

Join me on my journey to lose over 170 lbs. and become a healthier person.

Friday, April 20, 2007

Week 60 Review

Current weight - 226.8 lbs.
This week's loss - 1.6 lbs.
Total loss - 90.8 lbs.
Average Daily Calories - 2,121
Treadmill - Walked/Jogged 7.07 miles in 2 hours over 3 days burning 1,126 calories (calories burned calculated by Polar F11 HRM).

Well at least I took care of that gain from last week. :-/ Just when I got back in my groove and had losses for several weeks in a row, I find myself stumbling again these past couple of weeks. It never ends!!!

I wish I could say that my calories are better this week (Wed. - today), but they're even worse! Help! In addition to my husband working 5 days a week, he's been going to school 3 nights plus 1 day and with him gone so much, these kids are really wearing me down. You moms out there know exactly what I mean. Oh, and I'm sick again. :-(

Sorry for the rant, it's just been one of those days. Calgon, take me away!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 3:50 PM, Blogger FatMom said…

    WHOA! 1.6 pounds?! That's so great, Jen!!! Hang in there, girl!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home