Bust My Size

Join me on my journey to lose over 170 lbs. and become a healthier person.

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Week 59 Review

Current weight - 228.4 lbs.
This week's gain - 1.0 lbs.
Total loss - 89.2 lbs.
Average Daily Calories - 2,271
Treadmill - Walked/Jogged 13.27 miles in 3 hours 55 minutes over 4 days burning 2,132 calories (calories burned calculated by Polar F11 HRM).

PMS + Easter Candy = Weight Gain. As a result, I'm back to only eighty-something pounds lost. :-( Hey, the gain could have been worse!

I'll be back in a few days with my next update. Sorry this was so late, but between school, ballet, soccer practice, soccer games, and the odd birthday party, time just keeps getting away from me. I'm actually looking forward to summer vacation! :-)

1 Comments:

  • At 10:30 PM, Blogger Foodie Girl said…

    True about the gain. Sounds like you are busy! Take time to smell the roses!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home