Bust My Size

Join me on my journey to lose over 170 lbs. and become a healthier person.

Friday, December 22, 2006

Week 43 Weigh-In

Current Weight - 241.0 lbs.
This week's gain - 0.2 lbs.
Total loss - 76.6 lbs.

I can't really say what my average daily caloric intake was this week, since I really screwed up on 2 of the days. Another 2 days were pretty bad, too. I did have 3 great days (Sat., Sun., and Mon.) and the scales were showing a loss on Tuesday morning, but I killed the diet on Tuesday while making and decorating another cake with the evil buttercream frosting!

OMG I have no self control when it comes to frosting. Give me the slightest whiff of that stuff and I'm like a drug addict needing a fix! I really hate myself for being so weak sometimes. :-( I was supposed to make yet another cake for a little get together yesterday, but I knew I wouldn't be able to control myself so I went to Walmart and bought a few cupcakes instead. Another disaster averted.

So now I'm back on track. Food since Wednesday has been great (1900 - 2000 cal/day) and I've been eating lots of salads with grilled chicken and mandarin oranges. As long as I keep it up, I will finally reach my mini-goal of being 240 or less by Christmas day.

We're gearing up for our trip to Alabama on Tuesday. I'm still not quite sure what to do about food. I did get a bunch of Kashi Caramel Peanut GoLean Rolls (190 cal.) to take, as well as some strawberry fruit leather (68 cal.). I'll also bring a few natural peanut butter sandwiches on 100% whole wheat bread and bottled water in the van. Once I get there I'll see if I can find some healthy frozen meals or maybe some things to make salads. I'll be bringing a small food scale with me, too.

I'll be sure to post my weigh-in results on Christmas day. Keep your fingers crossed! :-)

1 Comments:

  • At 2:47 AM, Blogger angelfish24 said…

    Good going on preparing to take some low cal stuff on your trip. I'm trying to plan how I'll eat when I'm at my mom's for the holidays. She always has such yummy food and too much of it! Have a Merry Christmas and new years! We are going to do great in 2007 just like in 2006.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home