Bust My Size

Join me on my journey to lose over 170 lbs. and become a healthier person.

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Week 29 Weigh-in

Current Weight - 258.2 lbs.
This week's loss - 0.2 lbs.
Total loss - 59.4 lbs.
Average calories per day - 1994
Yourself Fitness - 90 minutes over 3 days burning 500 calories.

Well, my body let me down this week. Sure I could've exercised a bit more, or maybe eaten a bit less, but mathematically I should have lost more than 0.2 lbs. My period is due next week so maybe that's a contributing factor.

Although my caloric intake this week was on target, I had too much refined stuff. My biggest weakness has been the Hershey's Miniatures that I bought for the kids' lunches. I bought them with the idea that if they behaved in the morning--while getting ready for school--they'd have a chocolate treat in their lunch box. Unfortunately, Mommy has been getting a lot of rewards too. :-) A few hundred calories a day worth! I went to the store today and restocked my fruit stash with grapes, kiwis, and bananas, so I have no excuses. I will try to limit myself to one miniature per day (after dinner) which has 46 calories.

I did the Yourself Fitness program 3 times in the past week and it has kicked my butt. Ouch! After nearly a week, the soreness is finally starting to subside. My almost 4 year-old has been my workout partner. To keep her from trying to use heavy handweights, I had to buy her her own 1 lb. pink ones. Too cute!

4 Comments:

  • At 8:18 PM, Blogger TitanThirteen said…

    You're head is still swollen from that guy checking you out lol

    A loss is a loss. Your body is just sorting itself out under your skin :o)

     
  • At 7:13 AM, Blogger Jen said…

    LOL That must be it! Since the average human head weighs something like 8 lbs., then it's quite feasible that it can swell and put on a pound or so in water weight. :-) Hmmm...maybe a game of Scrabble or Mindtrap will exercise that weight away.

     
  • At 4:53 AM, Blogger TitanThirteen said…

    LOL good idea!

     
  • At 8:02 PM, Blogger BigAssBelle said…

    i don't know why bodies can't just be flat out input - output = weight loss and we could calculate it down to the gram. they just don't always behave, our bodies, but your trend is definitely down and i hope you're proud and happy :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home