Bust My Size

Join me on my journey to lose over 170 lbs. and become a healthier person.

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Week 28 Weigh-in

Current Weight - 258.4 lbs.
This week's loss - 2.2 lbs.
Total loss - 59.2 lbs.
Average calories per day - 1981
Treadmill - 1.61 miles in 30 minutes over 1 day
Total calories burned this week according to Calories Per Hour - 208
Additional Exercise - Over an hour of Hippity Hopping with the kids during Tropical Storm Ernesto.

Whew! School has started and I finally feel like I can get on some kind of a schedule. During summer vacation it just seems like everything is all over the place and out of control.

I picked up a copy of Yourself Fitness for the XBOX this past weekend, and would like to incorporate that into my fitness routine. I was lucky enough to find a used copy at Gamestop for $12, but I had to drive to a store 33 miles away to get it. Heck, even with high gas prices it was still worth it since I saved $23 over what Amazon charges.

Food was really good all week, although I had 2 celebratory cupcakes after school yesterday with the kids. They were 230 calories each and I did count them. I'm really happy with myself for doing so well during the storm and the aftermath, too. It would have been really easy to break the diet at that point, but I sucked it up and dealt with it.

Finally hit the 250's and I was sooooo close to 60 lbs. lost. Next week I must hit 60. I'm going to work my butt off this week to achieve that goal.

I bought a new vegetable (?) at the grocery store to try... Jicama! I'm not sure when I'm going to have it, but I'll be sure to report back with my thoughts.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:31 AM, Blogger Kimberly said…

    CONGRATULATIONS!

    That's funny, the start of school has made everything seem 10 times more hectic and scattered to me.

    And you deserved those cupcakes, all parents of kindergarteners do!

    See you at -60 :)

     
  • At 10:41 AM, Blogger Kim said…

    Wowzers!! You are doing so awesome! Congratulations on another great loss!! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home