Bust My Size

Join me on my journey to lose over 170 lbs. and become a healthier person.

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Week 27 Weigh-in

Current Weight - 260.6
This week's loss - 1.6 lbs.
Total loss - 57.0 lbs.
Average calories per day - 2054
Treadmill - 4.79 miles in 1 1/2 hrs. over 3 days
Total calories burned this week according to Calories Per Hour - 624
Additional exercise - 30 minutes of "Hippity Hopping" with the kids

Ever had a week when you were just starving? That was my week. Every single day and night I was soooo hungry that I had to force myself to stop eating and go to bed early. Yeah, it was bad. Thank goodness that today was a lot better.

Now that I'm a bit lighter, using my adult-sized Hippity Hop is getting a lot easier. It's so much fun and the kids think it's cool that Mommy has one just like theirs. :-) I only use it inside the house, as I would make quite a spectacle of myself outside! :-O

This is my final week with both kids home all day and soon I'll be revving up the exercise. Last spring we bought one of those Bowflex-type machines and I think I might give it a try. I don't want to be super muscular, but a little weight training would be good and will help boost the metabolism. Maybe I'll start to incorporate one of the dozen or so workout DVD's I have too.

6 days until school starts!

3 Comments:

  • At 3:01 AM, Blogger TitanThirteen said…

    Be daring and go outside on that ball thing!
    Sometimes i jump on the trampoline with the kids [it's one of those big ones that can take 400 kilos] And it gives our neighbours a bit of a show lol
    They'll get sick of looking...one day teehee

     
  • At 11:22 PM, Blogger Kimberly said…

    Those Hippity Hop balls look FUN! I bet my son would LOVE to see me on one of those :)

    Good job on the loss.

    And only 5 days til school now!

     
  • At 9:51 PM, Blogger Kim said…

    Holy cow!! You are doing AWESOME! I am sooo impressed. Keep up the great work. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home