Bust My Size

Join me on my journey to lose over 170 lbs. and become a healthier person.

Friday, February 02, 2007

Week 49 Weigh-In

Current weight - 235.8 lbs.
This week's loss - 1.4 lbs.
Total loss - 81.8 lbs.
Average calories per day - 1957
Treadmill - 3.62 miles in 1 hour over 2 days burning 686 calories.

I swear I don't know what's wrong with me! I just can't have a great week! This week was "okay", but I missed one day of exercise and I overate one day which messed up my daily caloric average. At least I had a loss this week.

Australia's version of The Biggest Loser starts in a few days and I can't wait! Last year I found their version so much more inspiring than the US version. Maybe this will be what I need to stay motivated? Like last year, I'll probably only watch it while on the treadmill. They have it on 6 days a week so that's a lot of treadmill time. :-D I hope they still have that cool theme song!

Last Friday we got a puppy. She's a Labradoodle (Yellow Lab & Standard Poodle mix) and she's almost 4 months old. Aside from being a bit stinky, she's the best puppy ever! So sweet and cuddly. I'll post a pic soon. Oh...we named her Snickerdoodle just like the cookie. :-)

5 Comments:

  • At 10:01 PM, Blogger Dr. J said…

    Just trying to be helpful, but I believe it's 50 cals a mile when walking on a treadmill. 100 a mile with running. Best of luck!

     
  • At 10:06 PM, Blogger SuMarie said…

    Where can I watch the Australian version of Biggest Loser? Sounds interesting.

     
  • At 10:08 PM, Blogger Jen said…

    Hi! Thanks for the input! I use a Polar Heartrate Monitor which calculates the calories burned using your gender, height, weight, heartrate while exercising, and duration of exercise. It seems to pretty much be in line with what my Nike + iPod says, too. I know that www.caloriesperhour.com says I burn less, but since the other two calculators pretty much agree to within a few calories, I go by that. Best two out of three! LOL

    I guess all that really matters in the end, is that I'm off my butt and doing some exercise. :-D

     
  • At 10:18 PM, Blogger TitanThirteen said…

    The Australian Biggest Loser looks like it is going to be even more firey than last season!! Woohoo!

     
  • At 12:53 PM, Blogger FatMom said…

    Jen, you are doing SOOOO great!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home