Bust My Size

Join me on my journey to lose over 170 lbs. and become a healthier person.

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Week 46 Weigh-In

Current weight - 237.8 lbs.
This week's loss - 1.4 lbs.
Total loss - 79.8 lbs.
Average calories per day - 2220
Treadmill - 5.05 miles in 1 1/2 hours over 3 days burning 979 calories.
Exercise DVD - 35 minutes burning 164 calories (maybe more, forgot to turn my heartrate monitor when I started)

The first full week of 2007 went pretty well. I could have done better on the calories, but I did keep the exercise commitment that I made to myself. I finished Week 1 and today I started Week 2 of the C25K.

I did get mad at the scales this morning since they wouldn't give me that extra 0.2 lbs. to make it an even 80 lbs. lost. LOL I got on and off the scales a few times and they just wouldn't budge. :-D Next week for sure!

Today I went to Target and bought some inline skates. I brought them home and skated around my kitchen for a little while. It took a few minutes to get my sea legs back, and I didn't even fall once! Woohoo! I used to love skating as a kid and I'm itching to share this experience with my kids.

I'm one of those weird people whose feet shrink when losing weight, so once I finish losing this weight, and settle on a shoe size, I'll probably buy myself a nice expensive pair to celebrate. For now, however, the Target cheapies will work.

Hope everyone is having a great new year!

3 Comments:

  • At 2:52 PM, Blogger Kim said…

    WOW! Congrats on another wonderful week!! You are so close to 80 pounds gone!! I hope that you are proud of yourself, you sure should be!!!

    Keep up the great work! :)

     
  • At 3:05 PM, Blogger Healthy Mummy said…

    Congratulations on a good week. Have fun skating.

     
  • At 3:30 AM, Blogger Susie H said…

    TERRIFIC week and weigh-in - I really have been enjoying reading your blog and your progress. In-line skates...now, that's tempting me!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home