Bust My Size

Join me on my journey to lose over 170 lbs. and become a healthier person.

Monday, December 25, 2006

Week 44 Weigh-In (2 days early)

Current Weight - 239.4 lbs.
This week's loss - 1.6 lbs.
Total loss - 78.2 lbs.
Average calories per day - 2039

Woohoo! I did it! I'm "obese"! :-D Sure, that's not something most people would be shouting from the rooftops, but for me this is quite a milestone. When I started my journey last February, my BMI was over 50 which meant I was "Super Morbidly Obese" and for most of the year I've been "Morbidly Obese" with my BMI being in the 40's. Today, however, my BMI is 39.8. :-)

I'll try to be good with the Christmas ham later today. We bought one of those Smithfield Spiral Sliced hams and they are too good!

Merry Christmas, everyone!

6 Comments:

  • At 10:25 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Congratulations! You're my hero :-)

     
  • At 8:01 AM, Blogger TitanThirteen said…

    Congrates on being obese! [that sounds aweful]
    How did you go with Christmas?

     
  • At 9:59 PM, Blogger The Relentless Reader said…

    Congrats!! I think it's great :)

     
  • At 4:23 AM, Blogger celtic_girl said…

    WOW, your photos are amazing - congratulations on your success.

     
  • At 6:08 PM, Blogger Susie H said…

    Well done! I am really enjoying reading your blog - I went back thru the archives and read it all!

    Here's to getting inspired to keep on keeping on in 2007!!

     
  • At 12:07 AM, Blogger Kimberly said…

    Awesome! I'll be there in about 25 more lbs. Congrats :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home