Bust My Size

Join me on my journey to lose over 170 lbs. and become a healthier person.

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Week 34 Weigh-In

Current Weight - 250.6 lbs.
This week's loss - 1.4 lbs.
Total loss - 67.0 lbs.
Average calories per day - 2026 (for the 6 days I was on plan)
Treadmill - 5.1 miles in 90 minutes over 3 days burning 633 calories.

Not counting my bad day, I had a decent week. I can't help wondering, however, how much I could have lost had I not binged on 4,000+ calories of junk food on Sunday. Oh well, what's done is done. I am very grateful for my 1.4 lb. loss!

Went to the store today and picked up a couple of boxes of Clementine oranges. A few months ago I was losing weight at a pretty good pace while I was eating 4 or 5 Clementines a day. Is this the magic ingredient to weight loss? Who knows! :-D I am superstitious enough to give it another go and see if I can speed things up a bit.

Still doing Week 3 of the C25K program. I think I'll start Week 4 on Monday. Wish me luck!

3 Comments:

  • At 7:13 PM, Blogger 595 Days said…

    Wanted to stop by and thank you for your comment. It's so nice to get "virtual pats on the back".

    I did the Couch Potato program too. I couldn't believe that I would be able to do the 5k in 9 weeks but I did it. It does say to run 3 days a week but by the second week I wanted to start running 5 days a week, I think that helped. I don't always follow the rules.

    It looks like you are doing well. Here's a "virtual pat on the back" to you!

     
  • At 9:06 PM, Blogger TitanThirteen said…

    I can't run to the other side of the house so i wouldn't even try 1k never mind 5k lol

    Oranges are a good filler aren't they?
    If i need to fill up, i make a banana smoothie with 2 bananas, a low fat flavoured yogurt, and fat free milk. I blend it for like a minute and have it in a big tumbler. I have that for breakfast sometimes and it fiils me up for ages!

     
  • At 4:27 PM, Blogger BigAssBelle said…

    wow! good for you. look how far you've come . . . you know, i think it's pretty exciting that you're eating a generous amount of calories, still losing weight, and still going a little crazy once in a while. sounds like a recipe for lifetime success. yea!! lynette

     

Post a Comment

<< Home