Bust My Size

Join me on my journey to lose over 170 lbs. and become a healthier person.

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Week 31 Weigh-In

Current Weight - 254.8 lbs.
This week's loss - 0.8 lbs.
Total loss - 62.8 lbs.
Average calories per day - 2055
Treadmill - 3.23 miles in 60 minutes over 2 days burning 408 calories.

Whew! Made it through the week without straying from my diet too much. Boy was it hard, but I'm feeling a little better about things today. After 31 weeks of dieting you'd think this would get easier! It doesn't. It never does.

I'm trying to stay focused on my 3 short-term goals. I want to break into the 240's, I want to reach 70 lbs. lost, and then finally hit "240" and no longer be morbidly obese. These 3 things are right around the corner and I'll reach them all in no time as long as I stay strong.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Jen, congrats on your good week! Those are great goals to focus on as well. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home