Bust My Size

Join me on my journey to lose over 170 lbs. and become a healthier person.

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Week 33 Weigh-In

Current Weight - 252.0 lbs.
This week's loss - 0.2 lbs.
Total loss - 65.6 lbs.
Average calories per day - 2014
Treadmill - 3.47 miles in 60 minutes over 2 days burning 431 calories.

I'm noticing a new pattern in my weightloss. I really, really hope this means I'll have a 2+ pound loss next week! Check it out...

Week 28 - 2.2 lbs.
Week 29 - 0.2 lbs.
Week 30 - 2.6 lbs.
Week 31 - 0.8 lbs.
Week 32 - 2.6 lbs.
Week 33 - 0.2 lbs.

Only did 2 days on the treadmill since Monday was a federal holiday and DH was home. I'm not sure if I've mentioned this before, but I hate exercising when other people are in the house (besides the kids).

Week 3 of the Couch-to-5K program is killing me. Yesterday was my first day on it and I wasn't able to do all of the running bits. I have a feeling that I'll be repeating Week 3 once or twice before I can move on. One of my longterm goals is to be able to run a 5K, and I've set my sights on a local one in November 2007, so there's still time. :-)

3 Comments:

  • At 4:26 PM, Blogger Hear me ROAR said…

    I can't run if my kids are in the same room as me.. too distracting.

    I am focusing on time rather then distance at this point with my C25K... I am having a hard time with it on the treadmill... Have you tried running outside yet? I did once and it was harder.. but in a odd way, better... lol

    Keep truckin!

     
  • At 12:43 AM, Blogger FatMom said…

    Whooo-hooo, Jen! Way to go on the whole 5K thingie, and your weight loss is AWESOME!! Keep going, you're doing soooooo well!!!

     
  • At 2:45 PM, Blogger Kim said…

    Holy moly!! You are kicking butt and taking names. :) I am so happy for you. It's coming off, little by little, but you can see how quickly it all adds up. Keep up the great work with the couch to 5k. I'd love to try that myself someday! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home