Bust My Size

Join me on my journey to lose over 170 lbs. and become a healthier person.

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Week 30 Weigh-In

Current Weight - 255.6 lbs.
This week's loss - 2.6 lbs.
Total loss - 62.0 lbs.
Average calories per day - 2063
Yourself Fitness - 30 minutes burning 199 calories.
Treadmill - 1.6 miles in 30 minutes burning 205 calories.

I started the week off great, but it didn't end as well. I suffer from Reflux and I usually have it under control with medication. Several nights ago, however, I woke up with stomach acid in my mouth. Yuck!!! The result of that was a terribly sore throat/esophagus which made it difficult to exercise. Many times this will also give me Bronchitis and/or cause esophageal bleeding. So as a result, I decided to take it easy and avoid the stress of exercise. I'm feeling much better now, so I'll probably try exercising later today.

The good news is that I hit the 60+ pound mark. Woohoo! Watch out 70, here I come! Hopefully I'll get there by Halloween. That is, if the candy doesn't tempt me too much. :-) Mmmm....Brach's Indian Corn.

4 Comments:

  • At 2:29 AM, Blogger TitanThirteen said…

    *Hugs*
    My poor hubby has a problem with that too :o(
    He has some medicine that works great, but he has to get it first!
    Unfortunatly most of the things i cook give it to him too :o(

     
  • At 3:37 PM, Blogger BigAssBelle said…

    oh boo. sorry to hear of your ailment. that can be hideous. i don't have regular reflux, but have at times eaten so much :( that i get the effect and that burn is unbearable.

    60+ ~~~ !!!!! ~~~~ GOOD FOR YOU!! that is a huge accomplishment . . . lynette

     
  • At 10:51 PM, Blogger angelfish24 said…

    Hello, wondered in to your blog from cactusfreek's. Way to go on your 60 lb. loss, that's great! I can't wait till I can lose that much. Too bad about the reflux, that must really suck. Hope you have a good week.

     
  • At 3:42 PM, Blogger Kim said…

    Congrats on hitting the 60 pound mark!! That's wonderful!! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home