Bust My Size

Join me on my journey to lose over 170 lbs. and become a healthier person.

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Weekly Weigh-in

Current Weight - 281.2
This week's loss - 0.6 lbs.
Total loss - 36.4 lbs.
Average calories per day - 2003
Treadmill - 13.93 miles in 5 hrs. over 5 days
Total calories burned this week according to Calories Per Hour - 2,028.

I'm really starting to see a pattern with my weightloss, and had I looked at my graphs, I would have been able to predict only a small loss this week. I'll be honest too...I got on and off the scales a few times and took the smaller of the two numbers. :-) It all averages out in the end, but it makes me feel like I accomplished more this week! LOL

My caloric average is better this week and I hope to get it a bit lower over the next week. I kicked up the heartrate on the treadmill from 120 to 125 Monday and it was too much! I swear it was like running in the cold air at gym class back in grade school. So I reduced it to 122 and will try to bump it up by 1 a week until I'm in better shape.

4 Comments:

  • At 8:19 AM, Blogger TitanThirteen said…

    So you got the biopsy results and they were all good?
    Good on you for being so in tune with your body and habits. You are an inspiration and i think i'll add you in my favourites :o)

     
  • At 9:47 AM, Blogger Jen said…

    Thanks for visiting my blog, Cactusfreak!

    Yes, I forgot to mention the biopsy. It came back as negative for cancer. They said it's an irritation caused by something called granulomatous? Apparently it's totally benign and there really isn't anything that can be done for it. Oh well, as long as it's benign I can live with it being there.

     
  • At 12:19 PM, Blogger Lynn Dombrowski said…

    That's awesome.

    Are you going to post a new photo soon?

     
  • At 5:15 AM, Blogger The Catapillar said…

    I love the scale trick... Im gonna use it starting today :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home