Bust My Size

Join me on my journey to lose over 170 lbs. and become a healthier person.

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Weekly Weigh-in

Current Weight - 281.8
This week's loss - 2.4 lbs.
Total loss - 35.8 lbs.
Average calories per day - 2090
Treadmill - 13.79 miles in 5 hrs. over 5 days
Total calories burned this week according to Calories Per Hour - 2,034.

Yeah, I know. I was a bad girl this week with the calories. Lately I've been sooooo hungry and it's been quite a struggle. What really killed my average was the cookout we had for Memorial Day. I had a 985 calorie Ribeye steak and it was delicious! I ended up with over 2500 calories for that day alone. With the 270's so close, I'll be working extra hard this week to keep the average under 2,000/day.

I'm still waiting for the results of the biopsy on my leg which were supposed to be back today. As long as it comes back okay then I'll be bumping up the heartrate on my treadmill workouts from 120 bpm to 125 bpm. I know I should probably just do it now, but DH is on my back about waiting so I will.

This may sound a little weird, but I'm so ready to jog. I do a few minutes of jogging each workout, but after my heartrate reaches the target, I pretty much walk the rest of the time to maintain it (around 2.8 - 3.0 mph at the moment). Even a light jog really gives me a rush. Rereading that last sentence makes me realize how far I've come. A few months ago I would have never said that! Anyways...before I start jogging more I really need to get new shoes. I've got 2 blisters on my right foot from my cheap ass Walmart sneakers. :-( Will do that Saturday so I don't have to drag the kids with me.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:17 AM, Blogger TitanThirteen said…

    A few years back i lost 30 kilos, and during one of my daily walks, i suddenly had the urge to start jogging, and that totaly blew me away!! So i can soooo relate to what you are saying!
    Although i was still 140 kilos or approx 300 pounds so jogging wasn't an option lol
    I can't wait to get where you are now :o)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home