Bust My Size

Join me on my journey to lose over 170 lbs. and become a healthier person.

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Weekly Weigh-in

Current Weight - 284.2
This week's loss - 3.0 lbs.
Total loss - 33.4 lbs.
Average calories per day - 1979
Treadmill - 12.78 miles in 5 hrs. over 5 days
Total calories burned this week according to Calories Per Hour - 1,978.

Pretty good week despite all of the stress. I had my MRI done last night and my doctor appointment today. My appointment was scheduled for 9:45 and we didn't see anyone until 11:00. Typical! When the assistant finally came in he said that the MRI had not been reviewed by anyone in radiology and that we'd have to come back tomorrow. I tell you what, after an entire week of sitting on pins and needles, I totally lost it. Total meltdown...tears and all. The surgeon came in, called radiology and after another hour of waiting in the exam room we found out that it is most likely not cancerous. I pressed the surgeon for a percentage chance of whether or not it was and he said "as close to zero as you can get" so that's a relief. They said it was inflamed and irritated from something and they did a biopsy. Those results will be back next week. I came home and ate half of a huge Hershey's Special Dark Chocolate candy bar (400 calories) and I feel better now. LOL

After this huge ordeal and stitches in my leg, I really don't feel like doing my hour on the treadmill today. I'll try to make up today's workout on Saturday.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:03 PM, Blogger Lynn Dombrowski said…

    Yeah for the three pound loss and for not having cancer.

    It'll get better.

    God watches all of her children. :)

    *Hugs*

     

Post a Comment

<< Home