Bust My Size

Join me on my journey to lose over 170 lbs. and become a healthier person.

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Week 47 Weigh-In

Current weight - 236.8 lbs.
This week's loss - 1.0 lbs.
Total loss - 80.8 lbs.
Average calories per day - 1996
Treadmill - 5.1 miles in 1 1/2 hours over 3 days burning 975 calories.
Exercise DVD - 1 hr. 40 min. over 2 days burning 814 calories.

I think this has been my best week in a while. Not so much for the weightloss, but mentally as I was "in the groove".

I started the week with 3 goals in mind: 1. To exercise 5 days during the week. 2. To average less than 2,000 calories per day. 3. To lose at least 0.2 lbs. and make it to 80 lbs. total loss. I'm happy to report that I met all 3! Woohoo!

This week I'll still be focusing on exercising 5 days and I'll try to limit my calories to less than 1900/day.

Today I received a wonderful compliment. A good friend of mine said she noticed the past few times she's seen me that I've looked younger. Since I'll be turning 34 next Tuesday, this was particularly uplifting. I'm not sure whether to chalk it up to eating better, exercising, or that new $18 bottle of moisturizer, but I'll take it! :-D

10 Comments:

  • At 10:23 PM, Blogger Kim said…

    Congratulations on finding your groove!! That's awesome. I swear that's half the battle!!!

     
  • At 3:25 AM, Blogger Susie H said…

    What a great week for you! Congrats!! ANd doubly congrats on hitting the 80-pound mark. Hope you are giving yourself a huge cheer right now!!

     
  • At 9:15 AM, Blogger Healthy Mummy said…

    Well done. Its so much easier when your head is engaged in it all.

     
  • At 6:29 PM, Blogger A BLOG NOT HERE said…

    Hi Jen :)

    80 pounds gone is something to be feeling very proud of - I bet you wake up with a happier heart!!!!!!!!! :D

    See me? I'm right next to you in the groove here, my dieting sister. As you said on your video, we DO have to keep it going if we want to meet our goals!!!!!

     
  • At 1:07 AM, Blogger TitanThirteen said…

    Heeeeyyy looking younger?? Maybe it's just coz you look more content? :o)

     
  • At 7:59 PM, Blogger SuMarie said…

    I'm new to losing weight. I find your blog to be inspiring. Thanks for posting your daily life.

     
  • At 3:17 PM, Blogger Christine said…

    Congrats on hitting that 80 mark! Good going! You are an inspiration! Keep it up!

     
  • At 7:33 AM, Blogger TitanThirteen said…

    I read this post thinking, "Wow she done it again! She's awesome!" and then realised i was reading the same post again lolol

     
  • At 10:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That is wonderful!!! Congrats on everything and good luck with this week's goals!

     
  • At 3:26 AM, Blogger TitanThirteen said…

    Where are ye?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home