Bust My Size

Join me on my journey to lose over 170 lbs. and become a healthier person.

Friday, January 12, 2007

Sweet 16W

Tonight I tried on some reference pants that I wore in 2000. These weren't the smallest pants I wore that year, but they're the only ones I kept. They didn't exactly fit, but I was able to pull them up over my butt. Woohoo!!! This is a huge thing for me. I haven't been able to wear these jeans since I had my first child. I'm still probably 20 lbs. or so from being able to zip them up, but this just felt so good I just had to share. :-D

Have a wonderful weekend!

9 Comments:

  • At 3:44 AM, Blogger TitanThirteen said…

    WOOHOO you go girl!! that is awesome! :o))

     
  • At 5:03 AM, Blogger Susie H said…

    Wha t agreat feeling that must be! Way to go, you!!!!

     
  • At 9:46 AM, Blogger Healthy Mummy said…

    Those 20 lbs will be gone in no time at all. Well done.

     
  • At 12:18 PM, Blogger FatMom said…

    Jen, that's so great!!! You're doing so incredibly well! I'm thrilled for you!

     
  • At 1:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    After reading your blog I have decided to start my own! You are an inspiration and I hope to start losing weight along with you!

     
  • At 2:23 PM, Blogger Jen said…

    Thanks guys for your wonderful comments! No matter how unfashionable those pants are by now, I promise I *will* wear them by the end of the year. :-D

    I'll be watching for that blog, Turtlechic. I love, love, love reading other peoples' blogs. :-)

     
  • At 11:40 AM, Blogger Dee said…

    Wow, isn't it great when that happens! What a good way to gauge your loss too. Sometimes you need more than just the numbers. Great job!

     
  • At 3:43 AM, Blogger Kimberly said…

    Yay! That's awesome, I love that feeling!

     
  • At 5:09 PM, Blogger BigAssBelle said…

    "reference pants" ~ love it!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home