Bust My Size

Join me on my journey to lose over 170 lbs. and become a healthier person.

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Finally!!!

Hopped on the scales this morning for my weekly weigh-in and I lost 2.4 lbs. Yipee!!! My current weight is 295.8 which means I've lost a total of 21.8 and finally reached my 20 lb. mini-goal. Now I'm only 8.2 away from my next mini-goal of 30 lbs. lost and I hope to reach that by the end of May.

I've discovered a new dessert which I totally love and have had nearly every night for the past week. It's two servings of light vanilla ice cream (200 calories) plus two cinnamon graham crackers (130 calories) crushed over the top. OMG it's so delicious. It kind of reminds me of the fried ice cream at Chi Chi's.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:07 AM, Blogger A BLOG NOT HERE said…

    I'm going shopping for the ingredients for your dessert tomorrow and will think of you and your fabulous past two days while I'm eating it.

     
  • At 10:12 AM, Blogger Jen said…

    Cool! Hope you like it as much as I do!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home